Throughout my 30 plus years practicing family law, I have always sought to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem.-
Lenore M. J. Myers, Esq.
* If you are looking for a way to do divorce differently, then you may value the way I practice family law:
* I want to help you to choose to be part of the planning process in reaching a resolution rather than having one imposed upon you by the court.
* I want to help you to choose to avoid having the court make decisions about your life and that of your children.
* I want to help you maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your family.
* I want to help you minimize the emotional and financial costs for you and your family.
* I want to help you to move past current frustrations, pain and anger and plan for a different future.
* I want to help you preserve a relationship with the other party.
* I want to help you to choose to work together with your spouse / partner / family member to find creative solutions which will meet both of our needs.
* If any of these are goals are important for you as you make the difficult life transitions involving divorce, custody, support, alimony or equitable distribution, then please feel free to contact me about your situation. I would be happy to discuss the specifics of the alternative processes available to help you and your partner and to help you determine what is the best way to move forward for you and your family to reach a peaceful resolution concerning these life issues.
* Please contact me so I can help you investigate all of the options available to you to resolve your child support, spousal support and alimony issues. To schedule a confidential consultation,
call me at 215-470-3121
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org