Dr. Sue and U-Real Divorce Talk Talkshow
Click on the titles below to listen to the show recordings which will provide helpful information for your path going forward.
- Your New Year Divorced Resolutions with Lenore Myers, Esq. 12/17/20
- Real Divorce Talk with Dr.Sue: Use conflict to grow communication not sabotage it in your alienation situation with Lenore Myers, Esq. and Ashley Gemi
- Real Divorce Talk with Dr.Sue: Parent alienation is generational. Together we can change this.
- Real Divorce Talk with Dr.Sue: Use Conflict to Grow Communication not Sabotage it in your Alienation Situation with Lenore Myers, Esq. and Ashley Gemi
- Real Divorce Talk with Dr.Sue: Dr. Sue Welcomes Lenore Myers, Esq. Mediator from Divorce Done Differently: Power for Change Lies in your Self Exploration, Communication and Ability to Compromise!
- Real Divorce Talk with Dr.Sue: Speaking the truth about your divorce and mediation with Lenore Myers, Esq. Divorce Done Differently
- Lenore Myers, Mediator & Lawyer Joins Dr. Sue to discuss moving back into the Family Court System and how mediation is the better choice
- Real Divorce with Dr.Sue: Validation is a healing bomb! How to use mediation skills during the Covid-19 pandemic to keep your children close to you! Lenore Myers, ESQ Mediator from Divorce Done Differently
- Real Divorce Talk With Dr.Sue: Interview with Lenore M.J Myers Attorney at Law, “Divorce Done Differently”
- Real Divorce Talk: Interview with www.divorcedonedifferentlypa.com Lenore M. J. Myers
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
This can seem like a scary process but you are not alone. I am here to help you every step of the way. It also helps to have a support system and plan for self-care. Yoga , massage and meditation are all good tools to use to keep you grounded and from getting overwhelmed.
May I suggest the following local providers:
Danine Mueller, CDFA® Financial Specialist
150 Strafford Ave #305
Wayne, PA 19087
Lisa Hibberd, Massage Therapist
408 West Ridge Pike
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Counseling and Multiple Modality Therapy
109 N. Church St.
West Chester, PA 19380 USA
Wesley Myers Psy.D.,L.P.C.
Family and Couples Therapy
14 Elliott Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 275 1400
424 E. Elm Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Helpful Information for your Path Going Forward
Click on the titles below to view blogs or videos that provide helpful information for your path going forward.
- Lawyers as Peacemakers. Really?!? Yes, Really
David Hoffman |TEDxNorthernIllinoisUniversity
- Living Peace Podcast with David Hoffman
- Living Peace Podcast with J. Kim Wright- Lawyers as Peacemakers
- Living Peace Podcast with Michelle Huff- The Transformative Negotiator
- Living Peace Podcast with Stu Webb- Founder of Collaborative Law
- Living Peace Podcast with Paula Tesler- On Collaborative Law
- According to Oprah, All Your Arguments Come Down to These 3 Questions
- We Asked Divorced People To Share The Fight That Ended Their Marriage
- Calming Upset People Fast with EAR Statements
- 31 Inspiring Words Of Wisdom I Wish I’d Known Before Getting Divorce
- My Big Fat Divorce: Learning About Your Options Through The Ending Of A Hollywood Marriage
- Surviving Divorce: David Sbarra at TEDxTucson 2012
- 7 Signs of Grief After Divorce
- Mediation Books
- Game Theory and Divorce
- How BIFF Response® Was Born by Bill Eddy
- New Ways™
- Borderline Personality Disorder Books
- High Conflict Books
- Voice of the Child of Divorce
- Quality Parenting Needed Most During Divorce Don’t Be Fooled If Your Child Acts Like Your Divorce Has No Impact
- 9 Tips To Help You Keep Your Children Out Of The Middle During Divorce
- How to tell kids about divorce: An age-by-age guide
- The Hidden Advantages to Divorce When it comes to Kids
- How To Co-Parent After Divorce (September 3, 2018)
- Be the Best Co-Parent You Can Be (Even if Your Ex Doesn’t Deserve It)
- 6 Things Positive Co-Parents Do Differently
- Parenting Books
- Divorce & Co-Parenting Books
- Child-Centered Divorce
- Become an Expert Problem Solver in Coparenting by Kenneth Waldron, Ph.D. & Allan Koritzinsky, JD
Want to Know More?
If you are interested in a consultation to discuss the options available to resolve your divorce, custody issues, support, or equitable distribution issues, please contact me and I can help you investigate your options. Call me, Lenore M.J. Myers, at 215-470-3121 or email me at email@example.com.